Make 100% on your workout with the Gachas Fit
Your energy in the form of Gachas Fit!
Include oatmeal in your meals! It will be your best ally so that your fuel is well loaded!
As many of you know, this cereal has a high fiber content thanks to its biocomponent beta-glucan , so it has a lot of advantages when it comes to consuming it. The consumption of oats favors the correct functioning of the intestinal transit, to reduce cholesterol and the risk of suffering from cardiovascular diseases. It also has satiating power !, Which allows you not to feel the typical "hunger" worm and that your training is concentrated and effective.
Avena! = Triple your energy for longer!
What is the fastest we can cook with oatmeal? But that it meets three fundamental requirements! Nutritious, Delicious and Express Elaboration !
What do you need to cook the Fit Gachas?
- 30 gr rolled oats
- 35 gr oatmeal
- 150 ml egg whites
- 15 gr butter peanut
Are we cooking?
- First of all we remove the flakes, the flour and the egg whites and take it to the microwave for 10-15 seconds
- Next, we return to stir and microwave the same time. We repeat the process 4 times
- The fourth time, the edges of the mixture will be made and we will have to mix very well to avoid pieces. We pour some water, stir and pour water again
- Finally, mix well without leaving lumps and leave it in the refrigerator overnight
- Topping: We can reserve some oat flakes to sprinkle them on top and add the peanut butter.
Enrich the post with your comment!