The ideal snack as pre- and post-training, the dates!
Dehydrated dates 100% natural!
They are characterized by their high content of carbohydrates and natural sugar, contributing to that it is considered a food of high energetic value.
They are ideal for athletes! Why?
In addition to their high hydrate content , they contain potassium, copper, phosphorus, magnesium and calcium among other minerals. Dates are rich in vitamin A, B3 (niacin) and pantothenic acid vitamin B5 ! What is the purpose of the latter? Intervenes in the production of hormones and in the transformation of fats and carbohydrates into energy, great! There are studies that have shown that the consumption of vitamin B5 favors a better performance in physical activity.
They are perfect to perform in your training
And why are they ideal as pre and post-training?
Their sugars are easy to assimilate , so they will keep you energized during training, and favor a good recovery if we ingest them after physical activity. Advantage! They prolong the feeling of fullness, allowing you to train without feeling tired.
They are very energetic. Ideal for athletes!
How does our body benefit from consuming this fruit?
- They provide energy our muscle mass and brain: it favors our capacity and mental agility!
- They work as antioxidants for their content in glutamine.
- You'll sleep better! The presence of vitamin B5 combats stress and nervousness.
- Goodbye cholesterol! Its content in fiber and vitamin B3, favors the decrease of this, in addition to metabolize fats , sugars and proteins.
- Maintains the water balance of the organism ! Thanks to the presence of potassium . Its consumption favors the production of urine, which allows to control the retention of liquids.
- It helps fight anemia! Its copper content helps the synthesis of hemoglobin in the blood.
- The presence of fiber (soluble and insoluble), prevents and helps treat constipation.
High content of vitamin A, B3 and B5
As you have read, they are great to include in our diet ! But beware! Since they have a high caloric content , dates should be consumed in moderation, especially in people who do not have routine physical activity, or have obesity or high cholesterol problems.
Moderate your consumption! They are very caloric.
Remember that we can include any type of healthy food, but in moderation! That will always be the key!
Enrich the post with your comment!